Based on current information about the Coronavirus situation, and in order to do our part in helping to not spread the virus, the Omaha Sports Academy and Supreme Court Basketball have rescheduled their Spring Summer boys tryouts that were scheduled to begin Sunday, March 15th. All tryouts are being postponed until a later date. While we are disappointed and know many of you and your athletes are as well, the health and well-being of our players and our communities come first. Our two organizations found it important that we operate together to coordinate the postponement of tryouts, as this is truly a time for us all to do what is best for our families and our communities.
Please visit our websites at omahasportsacademy.com and supremecourtbball.com for the most up to date information regarding tryouts and all other information. There are a lot of moving parts with this situation, and as we continue to work through it with families, tournament organizers, and local officials, we will communicate further information when applicable.
We know this may be a time of concern or anxiety, and we encourage everyone to continue doing their part. Please exercise kindness and support for one another during this challenging time.
Matt Cumro, Lincoln Supreme
Bob Franzese, Omaha Sports Academy